It's a Wrap!
There are certainly people, places and clients I will miss. Turning the page is exciting. It is bittersweet.
- Working with some of the best and brightest people in the industry
- Building relationships with some outstanding clients
- Building & driving the next market offering
- The rush of meeting new clients/people and building professional networks
- Time with Sarah, Elizabeth and Michael
- Not missing important events with kids as they develop and grow into young adults
- Sailing and exploring on our time, with no hard schedule or rush
- No more 200+ emails a day (I know, insane!)
- Breathing deeply & relaxing vs. go, go, go
- Oh yeah…and no more TSA gropings at airport!
So what is next in the immediate term? As we have outlined in this blog there is a lot going on this summer to prepare for the move to Argentina. To be exact we have 3 months to get ready. Our calendar is completely booked for June. We are spending 2+ weeks traveling to see family. I am spending some time fishing in the Bahamas with Neil (Antares owner) and we will do some camping – starting this weekend.
It’s a wrap at work. It’s the beginning of our next chapter. Off we go…..